We are always in need of volunteers at the Mission!
Some of the ways you could help include:
- Prepare and/or serve a meal (2pm-4:30pm, winter hours)
- Help with our clothing distribution program
- Become a literacy program tutor (training available)
- Help with our church services, making coffee, setting up chairs, etc. (Fridays, 6-9pm)
- Help stuff quarterly newsletters
- Assist with the Women's Outreach Program
- We are always looking for skilled trades people to volunteer their time
If you have any questions about how to help please call Sean Goulet at (204) 797-3465.